In this week’s Express Castleford Tigers’ chief Richard Wright reveals plans to sell its ground for a supermarket development in a deal which would secure funding for its new multi-million pound stadium.
Also in nows:
- Residents are being urged to return stones to Pontefract Castle for a restoration project. Do you have any of the sandstone rocks in your garden?
- Find out where the ONLY royal wedding street party in the district is to be held.
- Angry shopper Pauline Jaques is in dispute with a leading supermarket after she claims two trolleys smashed into her car in high winds, causing £350 worth of damage.
- Win Featherstone Rovers’ tickets.
- Win tickets to a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Featherstone Rovers coach Daryl Powell is confident his side “can do the job” in tonight’s televised clash at Halifax in a rematch of last season’s Championship Grand Final.
- Castleford Tigers have received a timely boost with news that three of their injured players are on the mend.