IN this week’s Express we have all the reaction from Wheldon Road after it was revealed Castleford Tigers will play in the Super League for the next three years.
Also in news:
- Children are “risking death” by playing on railway lines in Pontefract.
- A budding young actor is swapping the streets of Castleford for Manchester’s most famous cobbles.
- Jubilant campaigners launched a ten-week excavation at the ruins of Pontefract’s former St Richard’s Friary after winning a battle to explore the site.
In promotions and competitions:
- Save £5 when you spend £25 or more at Robert Dyas.
- Save £5 when you spend £25 at Pilot.
- 50% of a mini USB in-car charger
- 35% of Senzimi skincare products.
- Castleford Tigers coach Terry Matterson is proud of the part he and his coaching staff and the players have played in securing another Super League licence for the club.
- Featherstone Rovers coach Daryl Powell says his team will need a “tough effort to get the job done” in Thursday’s night’s home match against Sheffield Eagles.
- Plus, full report and photographs from Castleford’s Challenge Cup quarterfinal win against Huddersfield Giants.