IN this weeks Express a grieving family speaks of their heartbreak after a bungling photo shop lost “irreplaceable” video footage of a young cystic fibrosis sufferer’s final holiday.
Also in news:
- Health chiefs have revealed the future of Pontefract Hospital’s accident and emergency department is “under review” as it plans its services for the next five years.
- Angry mum Julie Hill is backing a campaign for a pedestrian crossing on a busy Featherstone road after her son was knocked down by a car there last week.
- An investigation into the conduct of Badsworth Parish Council has branded it “dysfunctional” and warned it could be abolished
In competitions and promotions:
- Kids go free at Legoland
- Save £5 at The Body Shop
- Win tickets to Castleford Tigers’ Challenge Cup semi-final clash.
- A full preview of Castleford’s Challenge Cup semi-final against Leeds Rhinos at Keepmoat Stadium on Sunday.
- Featherstone Rovers coach Daryl Powell says his team will need to cut down on errors in Friday’s game at York City Knights.
- Three pages of local cricket including scorecards and round ups of last weekend’s action