IN this week’s Express we report a major announcement about the future of healthcare in Pontefract and launch a campaign.
The news we are going to reveal is embargoed until tomorrow – so see the paper tomorrow for full details.
Also in news:
- A healthcare watchdog has slammed the standards of care at two homes for the elderly in Allerton Bywater and warned they face legal action unless they improve.
- Plans to improve Featherstone Rovers’ rugby ground are moving swiftly as the club prepares for its new spectator stands.
- Council bosses are considering teaming up with private sector businesses to share services and save cash.
In competitions and promotions:
- Rail travel to London from £8 and to Edinburgh from £10 one way.
- Win cinema tickets.
- Find out who won our pet competition.
- Nominate for Your Heroes for a top honour.
- Featherstone Rovers unveil two new signings.
- Castleford Tigers stars make England squads.