This week we lead on the family of murdered Castleford market trader Molly Wright who claim her killer has still not been caught.
Also in news:
- Work is expected to start on a new 20mph speed limit zone on Ferrybridge Road, Knottingley – near The Vale Academy – later this year.
- Police are investigating six cases of child sexual exploitation (CSE) in the Wakefield district.
- A man has admitted attempted murder after a stabbing in Castleford.
- Detectives investigating an armed robbery at a Pontefract town centre jewellers have made a fresh appeal for witnesses.
- We also have a picture special from the Duke of Gloucester’s royal visit to Castleford’s Queen’s Mill.
- After missing out on playing at Wembley in the Challenge Cup final Australian forward Grant Millington admits he will be extra motivated to keep Castleford Tigers’ play-off hopes alive tonight.
- Featherstone Rovers boss Andy Hay says his team are under no real pressure ahead of their Championship elimination play-off against Sheffield Eagles.
- Two wins in three days, scoring three goals each time, have lifted Pontefract Collieries to the top of Division One of the Toolstation NCE League.
- It’s time to choose your Salon the Year.