DCSIMG

Flat fire in Pontefract

Scam alert

Scam alert

One person was treated for smoke inhalation following a flat fire in Pontefract.

Crews from Pontefract, Castleford, Featherstone, Normanton and a specialist aerial appliance from Leeds were called to a flat in Warren House, Horsefair, just before 11pm last night (Friday).

A fire service spokesman said a pan had been left unattended and fumes had spread through the flat.

No-one else was injured in the incident.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page