DCSIMG

Four taken to hospital after Knottingley fire

Latest news...

Latest news...

Two adults and two children were taken to hospital after a house fire in Knottingley.

Crews from Pontefract and Castleford Fire Stations attended the blaze on Eastfield Avenue at 9.40pm yesterday (Sunday).

The four were suffering from smoke inhalation and were taken to hospital by ambulance for precautionary checks.

It is believed the fire was started by a tumble drier.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page