DCSIMG

Television fault sparks house fire in Pontefract

Latest news...

Latest news...

 

Firefighters dealt with a house fire in Pontefract overnight.

Crews were called to a property on Orchard Head Drive at around 12.30am this morning.

A fire service spokeswoman said an electrical fault with a television triggered the smoke alarm in the property.

No one was injured in the incident.

Firefighters will be offering free fire safety checks in the area today.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page