The Pontefract & Castleford Express has teamed up with First Utility, official title sponsor of the Super League, to offer four lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Castleford Tigers’ home game in the Super 8s against reigning champions St Helens on Thursday, September 10.
Daryl Powell’s men are aiming for a top four finish and the game with Saints - likely to be their last home match of the year - is crucial if they are to achieve their aim.
It could be another cracker to follow the teams’ meeting earlier in the season when the champions visited the Mend-A-Hose Jungle and Ben Roberts sealed a win for Cas with a famous last-second drop goal.
This crucial game could determine a play-off spot for either side - and you could be there to watch all the action LIVE!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply email the answer to the following question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What was the score when Castleford last played St Helens at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle on June 18, 2015?
Please title your email ‘Cas v Saints competition’ and include your name, address and phone number.
As the Super 8s continue, now’s the time for First Utility Super League supporters to claim their seats at the 2015 Grand Final. Head to www.FirstUtility.com/NowsTheTime and you could be in with a chance of winning a once in a lifetime, money-can’t-buy, VIP Grand Final experience for you and three guests! First Utility supports the supporters and new customers can save an average of £284 a year by switching now.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of two tickets to the game – Castleford Tigers v St Helens on Thursday 10th September 2015. Kick-off is at 20:00.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Castleford Tigers regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
4. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of First Utility, Castleford Tigers, the RFL or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
5. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. The competition closes at 5pm on Monday, September 7.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.