HOW would you like to be at Bigfellas Stadium to sample the atmosphere when Featherstone Rovers play their final league match this season?
Rovers complete their Co-operative Championship league campaign with a home fixture against Keighley Cougars on Sunday, September 2 (3pm kick-off).
The Co-operative has been supporting the RFL Co-operative Championships since 2007 and is proud to support the clubs and communities in which it operates.
The Co-operative Group is the UK’s largest mutual business, owned by over six million consumers. It is the UK’s fifth biggest food retailer, the leading convenience store operator and a major financial services provider, operating The Co-operative Bank, Britannia and The Co-operative Insurance. Visit www.co-operative.coop to find out more.
Five lucky winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the game.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning courtesy of The Co-operative is answer the following simple question:
Which team do Featherstone Rovers play in their final league match this season?
E-mail us your answer along with your contact details – including full postal address and daytime telephone number – to email@example.com
Deadline for entries is 5pm on Tuesday, August 28.
Led by their values and principles, The Co-operative work with members to make changes that are good for everyone.
For more information visit www.cooperativechampionship.co.uk
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All entries must be received by 5pm on Tuesday, August 28.
3. Entry excludes employees of The Co-operative Group Limited, New Century House, Manchester, M60 4ES, Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
4. No more than one entry per household.
5. Competition open to UK residents only.
6. The Co-operative Group Limited accepts no responsibility for postal entries lost, delayed or damaged.
7. Proof of posting is not a proof of receipt.
8. Correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on Tuesday, August 28.
9. The Co-operative Group Limited’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
11. The Co-operative Group accepts no liability for any losses in relation to the cancellation of the event.
12. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
13. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
14. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
15. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
16. The Co-operative Group Limited has the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
17. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and
For full newspaper competition rules see http://www.johnstonpress.co.uk/jpplc/competition/