Two vehicles and the outside of a house were damaged after a bin caught fire.
Firefighters from Pontefract Fire Station were called to a house in Goodwood Road, Pontefract, after the bin fire spread on Sunday morning.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: “A fire affected two vehicles and the exterior of the house at 2.42am on Sunday.
“It is thought to have started after something was left in a bin which caught fire and spread.
“We leafleted neighbouring houses and offered free fire safety advice after the incident.”
No one was injured.