The Crown Prosecution Service is “reviewing” the case of Bobby and Christi Shepherd.
The Horbury brother and sister died form carbon monoxide poisoning after fumes from a faulty boiler seeped into the bungalow they were staying in during a holiday booked with tour operator Thomas Cook in 2006.
An inquest into their deaths at Wakefield Coroner’s Court last month found they were unlawfully killed and that Thomas Cook had “breached its duty of care.”
Today ( Monday) a Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) spokeswoman said it is “reviewing the case.”
Thomas Cook said it “fully supported” the review.
Bobby, six, and Christi, seven, were on holiday with their father Neil and his then partner, now wife Ruth, at the Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel in October 2006.
Fumes from a faulty boiler seeped into their chalet as they slept and the children were found dead by a chambermaid.
A spokeswoman for Thomas Cook said: “Thomas Cook fully supports the review by the CPS, which was entirely expected once the coroner directed the jury in the inquest to return a finding of unlawful killing in order to be consistent with the Greek convictions of manslaughter of the hotel employees in 2010.
“We will continue to co-operate with the CPS as we have done at all times since 2006.”