IN this week’s Express is the first in a series of special reports highlighting patients’ and MPs’ concerns for the future of services at Pontefract Hospital.
Also in the news:
- A four year project testing the soil at the former Hickson and Welch chemical plant comes to an end in £1.2 million clean up trial.
- Angry parents slam an Ackworth headteacher for trying to impose a ban on sports day photographs.
- Picture special including photographs from Ackworth Gala, Kippax Carnival and Carleton High School’s year 11 prom.
- Castleford Tigers coach Terry Matterson is looking for a much improved defensive display in Friday’s night’s home match against Super League leaders Warrington Wolves.
- Featherstone Rovers have ruled out any chance of complacency ahead of Sunday’s home game against struggling French side Toulouse Olympique.
- Full report and photographs from last Sunday’s Wilkinson Pontefract open track and field meeting.
- Win tickets to see Harry Potter in 3D at Imax
- £5 off at Bon Marche
- 25 per cent off at Chiquito
- 50 free photos with Snapfish
- 15 per cent off Barry M Make-up