This week we lead on a multi-millon pound investment at Ferrybridge Power Station which will create hundreds of jobs across the Five Towns.
Also in news:
- A burglar has been jailed for three years after he was spotted by an alert resident keeping an eye on a neighbour’s house.
- An MP has claimed that cuts to police budgets are leading to violent offenders being let off without a criminal record or caution.
- A plucky five-year-old will take to the streets of Leeds this weekend despite undergoing heart surgery just two months ago.
- People can enjoy the great outdoors in Allerton Bywater with the opening of a new RSPB nature park later this month.
Plus, we speak to two former miners who are now working as ski instructors.
- Castleford’s new head coach Daryl Powell is targeting a top-eight finish for the Tigers in Super League this season.
- The latest on Featherstone’s search for a new head coach to replace Daryl Powell.
- All the news from the local cricket scene, plus a full round up of local soccer, amateur rugby and junior sport news.
-Win a fast-track family lesson worth £530 at Snozone
-Win a bike with our superstar competition