In this week’s Express we lead on a factory worker whose fingers were wrenched out of their sockets while cleaning a machine fears he will never work again.
Dad-of-four Kevin Sharp lost his middle and ring fingers on his right hand following the horrific incident at Regain Polymers in Allerton Bywater last December.
Also in the news...
– Puzzled residents in Ackworth have been left scratching their heads after more than a dozen mysterious signs have been painted across the village.
– Angry residents have stepped up their fight against plans to build a new housing estate in Knottingley.
– Exclusive pictures showing the first glimpse into Castleford Forum, which will open its doors to the public for the first time next week.
– Castleford Tigers reveal their new home kit for 2014.
– All the latest from Featherstone Rovers including details of a new signing and a new sponsorship deal.
– A full round up of soccer, rugby league and rugby union match reports, plus junior sports news and reports.
– Travel to London for £10
– Ten £50 vouchers to win for JYSK