The Pontefract & Castleford Express has teamed up with First Utility, official sponsor of the Super League, to offer five lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Castleford Tigers’ home game against the Huddersfield Giants on Thursday, May 21.
The Tigers will be out for revenge after an unsuccessful trip to the John Smiths Stadium back in round five. Victory here could go a long way towards cementing that all-important top eight finish, but Daryl Powell’s men will have to be on top form to send the Giants home empty-handed – and you could be there to watch all the action LIVE!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Who is the current Huddersfield Giants head coach?
a Paul Anderson
b Brian McDermott
c James Webster
Email your answer, titled Giants competition, along with your name, address and telephone number by 5pm Monday, May 18 to tony email@example.com
Throughout the 2015 season, First Utility, the UK’s leading independent energy supplier, will be rewarding Super League fans for their continued support. Fans who switch their gas and electricity to First Utility save on average £229 per year. Visit www.first-utility.com for information.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of two tickets to the game between Castleford Tigers and Huddersfield Giants on Thursday, May 21, 2015 for five winners. Kick-off is at 20.00
2. Winners will be selected from complete, eligible and properly submitted entries before the end of the competition period on May 18.
3 .The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
4. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Castleford Tigers Rugby Football Club regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
5. Competition open to all UK residents, over 18 years old, with the exception of employees of First Utility, Castleford Tigers, or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.