The Pontefract and Castleford Express has teamed up with First Utility, official sponsor of the Super League, to offer four lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Castleford Tigers’ home game against current champions St Helens on Thursday, June 18.
The reverse fixture saw the Tigers leave Merseyside empty handed following a narrow loss to Jon Wilkin and company so Cas will be out for revenge and to end a long standing losing run against the Saints at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle - and you could be there to watch all the action LIVE!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
When the two sides met earlier in the season, who scored two of Castleford Tigers’ three tries?
a Justin Carney
b Michael Shenton
c Luke Gale
Please email your answer, titled Cas v Saints competition, along with your name, address and telephone number, to email@example.com
Closing date is 5pm, Monday, June 15.
Throughout the 2015 season, First Utility, the UK’s leading independent energy supplier, will be rewarding Super League fans for their continued support. Fans who switch their gas and electricity to First Utility save on average £229* per year. Visit www.first-utility.com for more information.
*Customers who registered at first-utility.com to one of our 1, 2, or 3 year fixed term and everyday tariffs between 1st October 2014 and 31st December 2014 saved an average of £229 per year
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of two tickets to the game between Castleford Tigers and St Helens on Thursday, June 18, 2015 for four winners. Kick-off is at 20:00
2. Winners will be selected from complete, eligible and properly submitted entries before the end of the competition period on Monday, June 15.
3. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
4. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Castleford Tigers Rugby Football Club regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
5. Competition open to all UK residents, over 18 years old, with the exception of employees of First Utility, Castleford Tigers, or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.