The Pontefract & Castleford Express has teamed up with First Utility, official sponsor of the Super League, to offer four lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Castleford Tigers’ round 23 clash with Warrington Wolves on Sunday, July 26.
Castleford will be looking to clinch a top four place in the final game of the regular season, but Warrington will be out to spoil the party and have hopes of fourth spot themselves.
It has the makings of another must see exciting fixture in the First Utility Super League with plenty at stake and two attacking teams on show … and you could be there to watch all the action LIVE!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Which star player joined Warrington Wolves from Castleford Tigers at the end of last season?
Email your entry, along with your name, address and telephone number, by Monday, July 20, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title the email Cas v Wolves competition.
Throughout the 2015 season, First Utility, the UK’s leading independent energy supplier, will be rewarding Super League fans for their continued support.
Fans who switch their gas and electricity to First Utility save on average £284 per year.
Visit www.first-utility.com for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize consists of two tickets to the game against Warrington Wolves on Sunday, July 26, 2015 for four winners. Kick-off is at 15:30.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Castleford Tigers regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
4. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of First Utility, Castleford Tigers, or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
5. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. The competition closes on Monday, July 20, 2015.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.