The Pontefract and Castleford Express has teamed up with First Utility, official sponsor of the Super League, to offer five lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Castleford Tigers’ clash with local rivals Leeds Rhinos on Friday, April 3, 2015.
This massive First Utility Super League fixture at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle will see two of the league’s top sides come together for the first time this season - and you could be there to watch all the action LIVE!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Who is the Castleford Tigers’ current head coach?
a. Tony Smith
b. Terry Matterson
c. Daryl Powell
Please email your entry, along with your name and address and telephone number, to: email@example.com
Please title your email ‘Castleford Tigers v Leeds First Utility competition’. Closing date for entries is Monday, March 30, 2015.
Throughout the 2015 season, First Utility, the UK’s largest independent energy supplier, will be rewarding Super League fans for their continued support. Fans who switch their gas and electricity to First Utility save on average £229 per year. Visit www.first-utility.com for more information.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of two tickets to the game between Castleford Tigers and Leeds Rhinos on Friday, April 3, 2015 for five winners. Kick-off is at 12.45
2. Winners will be selected from complete, eligible and properly submitted entries before the end of the competition period on Monday, March 30.
3. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
4. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Castleford Tigers Rugby Football Club regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
5. Competition open to all UK residents, over 18 years old, with the exception of employees of First Utility, Castleford Tigers, or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.